12 Lead ECG Recording and Basic Interpretation
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This course is suitable for staff who are involved in taking and possibly requiring basic interpretation skills of a 12 lead ECG. Our trainers will need to have access to your ECG machine for the practical work, to ensure staff are familiar and competent in its use. Delegates will work through a workbook which they will keep as a reference at the end of the course.
There is a formal practical assessment involved in this course, and learners will undertake a competency assessment as well as completing a workbook as they progress through the course and learning materials.
Number of Delegates: 12
Duration: Full Day
CPD Hours: 6
Participatory Hours: 5
- Discuss when an ECG would be needed and why
- Demonstrate accurate recording of a 12 lead ECG including correct electrode placement
- Use the principles of rhythm recognition
- Identify a normal ECG and rhythm strip
- Identify basic abnormal ECGs and rhythm strip
- Review the anatomy and physiology relating to ECG recording
Looking to book 12 Lead ECG Recording and Basic Interpretation training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.