Cardiac Disease Awareness
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This half day awareness session will allow learners to develop key knowledge and understanding around the subject of Cardiac Disease, and how as a health and social care professional they can care and support the individual who is experiencing these conditions. It will allow learners to also discuss the effectiveness of Cardiac Rehabilitation and pharmaceutical approaches to managing cardiac disease.
Learners will complete a knowledge assessment at the end of the session, enabling them to demonstrate their understanding of the learning materials and evidence their ability to recall the information, allowing it to transfer to practice and their care delivery.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: 3
Participatory Hours: 3
- Review the anatomy and physiology of the normal heart
- Describe the coronary circulation system
- Describe the conduction system of the normal heart
- List the common diagnostic tests for investigation of cardiac disease
- Identify risk factors to developing cardiac disease
- Recall the associated details with key cardiac diseases, including Stable Coronary Artery Disease, Acute Coronary Syndromes, Heart Failure, Atrial Fibrillation
- Discuss the benefits of Cardiac Rehabilitation and the process of this
- Discuss some of the pharmaceutical approaches available for managing Cardiac Disease
Looking to book Cardiac Disease Awareness training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.