CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
Ready to book this course? Want to speak to one of our training experts? Have a question?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
- Why they are carrying out their identified duties
- What is expected of them
- To ensure that they contribute to the safety of the workplace
- To ensure that at the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the problems of the industry
- Have an understanding of how health and safety law is structured
- Identify how their supervisory role fits in with the manager in controlling the site safely
- Carryout risk assessments and understand the need for method statements
- Carryout site inductions, tool box talks and method statement briefings
- Understand what is meant by proactive and reactive monitoring and appreciate their need
Looking to book CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.