CITB Temporary Works Co-ordinator (TWCTC)
Ready to book this course? Want to speak to one of our training experts? Have a question?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
The Temporary Works Coordinator Training Course (TWCTC) is designed to assist Managers, Supervisors, Agents and Personnel on site who have responsibility for managing and coordinating all forms of temporary works.
- The importance of the ‘4Cs’: communications, co-operation, coordination and competency in managing temporary works as a Temporary Works coordinator
- Understanding the need for, and the duties of, a temporary works coordinator
- Understanding the roles of others
- Understanding BS5975, the code of Best Practice for Temporary Structures on Building Sites
- Statutory aspects of temporary works
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Management of the temporary works process.
Looking to book CITB Temporary Works Co-ordinator (TWCTC) training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.