Clinical Supervision Full Day
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This course will allow learners to become effective clinical supervisors, as well as developing the key skills and knowledge to introduce a Clinical Supervision process within a workplace. Therefore enabling themselves and other colleagues to actively engage in the reflective processes and functions, allowing practice changes and improvements based on the supervisory discussions and reflections. It is ideally placed for people who are new to clinical supervision and reflective practice.
There is a written knowledge assessment as part of this course, and learners will be expected to participate in all of the group activities, discussions and action planning sessions throughout the course.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Full Day
CPD Hours: 7
Participatory Hours: 5
- State what Clinical Supervision is
- Define the process of Clinical Supervision
- Identify elements of Reflective Practice
- List the ways that Clinical Supervision can be delivered
- Identify why we need Clinical Supervision
- Name the functions of Clinical Supervision
- Recognise the benefits of Clinical Supervision
- State the roles and responsibilities of a Clinical Supervisor
- Discuss the principles of contracting
- Demonstrate correct record keeping in relation to Clinical Supervision
- List the Potential barriers to engaging in Clinical Supervision
Looking to book Clinical Supervision Full Day training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.