Confined Space Training (non-accredited)
Ready to book this course? Want to speak to one of our training experts? Have a question?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
A highly interactive practical and classroom-based course, concludes with practical assessment and theory test demonstrating the candidate’s full understanding of the training.
On successful completion of the course, the candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of legal requirements surrounding confined space operations
- Implement control measures to either eliminate or reduce potential risks
- Organise and implement appropriate emergency procedures
- Identify the wide range of confined space safety equipment and its uses
- Definition and types of confined spaces
- Safe working procedures
- Confined space hazards
- Atmosphere monitoring
- Breathing apparatus
- Access and ancillary
- Risk assessment
- Permit to work
Looking to book Confined Space Training (non-accredited) training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.