Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This session will allow learners to provide excellent customer service to patients, other service users and partner organisations. In this sector, high quality customer service is crucially important to improve the experience of patients and their relatives, many of whom are likely to be in stressful situations.
There is no formal assessment on this course, but it will include a range of group activity, discussions and self-assessment, enabling learners to develop an insight into the importance of customer service as well as showing them how to improve their own performance.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: 3
Participatory Hours: 3
- Identify the needs and expectations of patients, residents, their relatives, friends and carers, visitors and your colleagues
- Develop the skills needed to provide excellent customer service on a consistent basis
- Encourage effective internal communication and teamwork
- Deal with difficult situations more effectively
- Enhance your own person image and reputation and that of the organisation
Looking to book Customer Service training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.