Diabetes – Blood Glucose Monitoring
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This course will be delivered by one of our leading tutors who has many years of experience within the field. This is what every delegate who is looking after a person with Diabetes needs in order to be able to monitor blood sugar levels, help regulate their disease and administer medication in support of their health and wellbeing.
The day will run with both Formative and Summative assessments taking place and a practical element that covers the use of equipment provided by the Care Environment. This will be for training purposes and to ensure that training is applicable to the equipment that is actually used and to ensure competency of Delegates attending. Certificates of Competency will be issued.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: 3
Participatory Hours: 3
- To understand what Diabetes is
- To know the role of Blood Glucose Monitoring
- To understand the difference between normal and excessive blood glucose levels
- How to test blood glucose levels
- To be aware of equipment available for this purpose
- To be able to manage the irregularities that may be seen with Blood Glucose Monitoring
Looking to book Diabetes – Blood Glucose Monitoring training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.