Dignity, Respect and Compassion
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This course is designed for Delegates who are involved in delivering care to people in all areas of the Health & Social Care industry. Delegates attending will focus on the values of every person as an individual, respecting each other’s views, choices and decisions and not making assumptions on how they feel people want to be treated and instead working with care and compassion. Delegates will leave with an “eye opening” view on how they can achieve high quality, person- centred care and support within their role as a basic human right, not an optional extra. UK legislation relevant to this field will also be discussed throughout the day including how to overcome any environmental and social issues that challenge dignity.
Delegates will be assessed continuously throughout the session by the Tutor in order to be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Full Day
CPD Hours: 7
Participatory Hours: 5
- Understand the principles that underpin privacy and dignity in care
- Maintain the privacy and dignity of the individual(s) in their care
- Support an individual’s right to make choices
- Support individuals in making choices about their care
- Understand how to support active participation
- Support the individual in active participation in their own care
Looking to book Dignity, Respect and Compassion training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.