Fire Warden – Competent Person
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This course equips learners with the essential knowledge and overview, around the dangers of fire, fire safety equipment and key laws and legislations. It will also equip the delegates with the understanding of their role as a fire warden and what actions should be undertaken through risk assessment and fire safety precautions.
Learners will complete a knowledge assessment at the end of the session, allowing them to demonstrate their understanding of the training materials as well as their role as a fire warden. This will form part of the learner’s portfolio of evidence to allow them to fulfil this role.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Full Day
CPD Hours: 7
Participatory Hours: 5
- State your obligations with regards to fire safety
- State the actions to be taken in the event of a fire occurring in the working environment
- Identify the correct fire extinguisher for use on a range of different types of fire
- State how fires occur and spread, and how you can reduce the risk of fire occurring
- Understand your role as a fire warden
- How to carry out a fire risk assessment
Looking to book Fire Warden – Competent Person training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.