First Aid at Work (Ofsted Accredited)
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
The Ofsted Accredited First Aid at Work course is delivered over 3 days, and is for companies that may have a higher chance of dealing with more serious injuries. The course will be delivered by one of our expert tutors who will make it a fun and interactive session allowing all learners to develop the right level of skills and competency to act in the role of First Aider within their workplace.
The learners will be assessed at various points throughout the course on the practical aspect of the course. There are also formal multiple choice assessment papers that are completed throughout the three days to ensure the theoretical knowledge has been understood.
Number of Delegates: 12
Duration: 3 Days
CPD Hours: 21
Participatory Hours: 15
- Understand the role and responsibility of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Manage a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Manage a casualty who is in shock
- Understand how to manage a casualty with a minor injury
- Be able to conduct a secondary survey
- Be able to administer first aid to a casualty with the following; injuries to bones, muscles and joints, suspected head and spinal injuries, suspected chest injury, burns and scalds
Looking to book First Aid at Work (Ofsted Accredited) training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.