Health and Wellbeing
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This course is delivered by one of our experienced trainers and is aimed at health and social care workers. The course looks at a variety of Health and Well-being strategies that will enhance the employment experience. Learners will explore how best to approach and manage Health and Well-being.
As this is a theoretical course there is no practical assessment of learning, however, a knowledge assessment will be carried out. The tutor will be actively monitoring and reviewing the learner’s contributions and understanding and the
learners will demonstrate this through the completed knowledge assessment during the course of the day.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Full Day
CPD Hours: 7
Participatory Hours: 5
- Understand what makes a successful well-being strategy
- Know how to promote and maintain health, safety and well-being in the workplace
- Understand the types of mental and physical ill-health that can be prevent with support
- Understand the importance of encouraging a healthy work-life balance
- Understand the business and work benefits of actively promoting health, safety and well-being in the workplace
- Recognise how well-being can be enhanced by the organisation and the individual within that organisation
Looking to book Health and Wellbeing training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.