IATP CAT B non-licensed Asbestos Training (with Cat A included)
Ready to book this course? Want to speak to one of our training experts? Have a question?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
Anyone who carries out any work that may disturb asbestos must receive non-licenced asbestos training.
- What work you are allowed to do
- How to determine if work is licensable
- How to determine if the work is notifiable to the HSE
- What the law requires you to do
- Respiratory Protective Equipment and Personal Protective Equipment
- What methods and equipment to use
- Plan of Works
- Decontamination, personal and area
- Emergency procedures
- Waste disposal
- Task related training
Looking to book IATP CAT B non-licensed Asbestos Training (with Cat A included) training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.