Information Sharing and Confidentiality
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This session equips learners with the essential knowledge and skills around Information Sharing and Confidentiality. It provides key information on how to recognise breaches of confidentiality and address these matters along with good practice guidelines to follow. The course will allow learners to explore their current practice and how to seek guidance if required on specific matters.
Learners will complete a knowledge assessment at the end of the course, allowing them to demonstrate their understanding around this subject matter and evidence their learning. They will be able to use the learning to evidence continuing professional development, as a certificate of attendance will be issued. Learners will complete a knowledge assessment at the end of the course
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: allowing them to demonstrate their understanding around this subject matter and evidence their learning. They will be able to use the learning to evidence continuing professional development
Participatory Hours: as a certificate of attendance will be issued."
- Demonstrate the confidence for sharing information as required with key organisations
- Recognise the importance for sharing information only when required, to the right people and organisations
- Explain when consent for sharing information is required and when it is not
- Describe how to share information securely and the process for recognising secure routes of sharing information
- Recall the principles of key legislation associated with Information Sharing and Confidentiality
- Show the ability to recognise situations where confidentiality may be broken
- List the ways of raising concerns and how to seek guidance and support if required
Looking to book Information Sharing and Confidentiality training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.