Makaton – 2 day Foundation
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
No formal assumed knowledge of the Makaton Language programme is needed as this is all part of the course materials and presentation. The participants will have expressed an interest in the Makaton Language programme and would like to learn how to sign and how to use symbols, as a form of communication.
Delegates will be assessed continuously throughout the session by the Tutor in order to be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
Number of Delegates: 12
Duration: 2 Days
CPD Hours: 14
Participatory Hours: 10
- To learn signs and symbols for stages 1-4 and the additional stage in the 4 modules
- To begin to develop personal signing skills
- To develop skills in reading back signed and symbolled information
- To increase participants awareness of the Makaton Language programme
- To develop students understanding about the function of Makaton
- To provide participants with the materials to take away with them
- To increase the participants self-esteem and confidence when using Makaton Language programme
Looking to book Makaton – 2 day Foundation training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.