Ready to book this course? Want to speak to one of our training experts? Have a question?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
- Definition of manual handling and an overview of the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- Recognising manual handling hazards and injuries
- Understanding injuries arising from poor manual handling techniques
- Risk assessing manual handling activities, looking at the task, environment and load together with individual capabilities
- Practical advice on good individual and team lifting techniques
- Techniques for safe pushing and pulling activities
- A practical session providing delegates with the opportunity to practice good lifting techniques.
Looking to book Manual Handling training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.