Mental Health First Aid
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
Adult MHFA Two Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider
Our most popular course teaches practical skills that can be used every day, including how to spot the signs of mental health issues and feel confident guiding people towards appropriate support. But much more than that, by introducing this training into your organisation you can:
The course includes a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities.
Learners will be required to participate and demonstrate the course Learning throughout the session. This will be achieved by verbal questions and answers, ongoing observation and involvement in group and individual activities.
Number of Delegates: 16
Duration: 2 Days
CPD Hours: 14
Participatory Hours: 10
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect well-being
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgmental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- An MHFA manual to refer to whenever they need it
- A wallet-sized reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A certificate to say they are a Mental Health First Aider
Looking to book Mental Health First Aid training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.