Mobile Tower Scaffold
Ready to book this course? Want to speak to one of our training experts? Have a question?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
- The Health & Safety at Work Act
- The Working at Height Regulations 2005
- Construction Regulations (Health & Safety Welfare Regulations)
- Safe working at height
- Recognition of components and their applications
- Provision of bracing, ties, toe-boards and handrails
- Selection, erection and use of ladders
- Identification of suitable ground conditions
- Sequence of erection and dismantling
- Use of outriggers, sole plates and ties
- Techniques for repositioning erected towers
Looking to book Mobile Tower Scaffold training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.