Moving & Handling of People Train the Trainer
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This 5 day training course will provide delegates with the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to develop and deliver an effective manual handling training course to meet the needs of their own organisation. The course is designed to offer delegates a realistic chance to deliver manual handling information in relation to your organisational policy and management systems. Delegates will also gain confidence in delivering presentations through active participation within the training environment.
The course is suitable for anyone who will be responsible for developing and /or delivering manual handling training within their own organisation. Staff must have attended manual handling training within the last 3 years.
Number of Delegates: 8
Duration: 5 Days
CPD Hours: 35
Participatory Hours: 25
- Outline the legal requirements relating to manual handling at work including
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations
- Describe how the human anatomy and physiology and posture is affected by manual handling operations
- Carry out basic manual handling risk assessments
- Apply a risk reduction strategy for manual handling operations using a hierarchical approach
- Demonstrate safe handling techniques in the movement of various loads.
- Describe the principles of training and training needs
- Outline how training courses can be evaluated
- Create training objectives for training courses that will be developed for their own organisation
- Select and design an appropriate training method for an identified training need within their own organisation using a range of delivery methods
- Plan the delivery of a manual handling training session
- Deliver an effective presentation.
Looking to book Moving & Handling of People Train the Trainer training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.