NEBOSH Construction Certificate
Ready to book this course? Want to speak to one of our training experts? Have a question?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
This qualification covers the core health and safety issues involved in construction and aims to provide candidates with a comprehensive understanding of how to identify and manage workplace hazards.
NGC1: The Management of health and safety
- Foundations in health and safety
- Health and safety management systems – Plan
- Health and safety management systems – Do
- Health and safety management systems – Check
- Health and safety management systems – Act
NCC1: Managing and controlling hazards in construction activities
- Construction law and management
- Construction site hazards and controls
- Vehicle and plant movement
- Manual and mechanical handling
- Work equipment
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety
- Chemical and biological health hazards
- Physical and psychological health hazards
- Working at height
- Excavation work and confined spaces
NCC2: Construction health and safety practical application
- Workplace inspection and report writing
The course includes publications, registration, certification and lunch and refreshments.
Looking to book NEBOSH Construction Certificate training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.