Neurological Disease Awareness
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This awareness course will provide staff with an understanding of the causes and effects of a range of Neurological Conditions, it will develop the staff members ability to provide support to service users and clients to promote their independence and will equip staff members with enhanced skills, whilst building on their personal and professional development. This course will cover conditions, such as Huntingdon’s disease, Parkinson’s’ disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, Ataxia, Multiple Sclerosis and Motor Neurone Disease. If there are any other conditions that you would like discussed as part of your training, please discus this with a member of Ashfield’s team.
There is no formal assessment to this awareness course, the tutors will utilise a range of assessment and knowledge checking methods throughout the course and a knowledge assessment paper at the end which is for the individual to utilise during their every day practice if required. A certificate of attendance will be issued.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: 3
Participatory Hours: 3
- Describe the brain and the Central Nervous System (CNS)
- List the most Common Neurological Conditions
- Discuss the diagnostics tests associated with Neurological Assessment
- State some of the common treatments that are used for Common Neurological Conditions
- Relate how staff members can help with service users and clients who have neurological conditions and provide individualised care for those people
Looking to book Neurological Disease Awareness training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.