NRSWA Refresher for Operatives and Supervisors
Ready to book this course? Want to speak to one of our training experts? Have a question?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
This course is aimed at operatives and supervisors who are required to renew their Streetworks card. We like to deliver this course over two days as this allows us to give training prior to the exams.
- Unit 001 – Location & Avoidance of underground services
- Unit 002/010 – Signing, Lighting & Guarding
- Unit 003/011 – Excavation in the Highway
- Unit 004/012 – Reinstatement & compaction of backfill materials
- Unit 005/013 – Reinstatement of non bituminous sub base and road base materials
- Unit 006 – Reinstatement of cold lay bituminous materials
- Unit 007/014 – Reinstatement of bituminous hot lay materials
- Unit 009/016 – Reinstatement of modular surfaces and concrete footways
Looking to book NRSWA Refresher for Operatives and Supervisors training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.