Oxygen & Nebuliser Therapy
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This oxygen and nebuliser therapy training course is designed to educate and train healthcare professionals to perform all facets of care with this equipment both safely, in line with current regulation, and competently. The practical aspect of the course can only be provided if the organisation has the essential equipment present for this to take place.
A simulated competency assessment will take place at the end of the session, supervised by our Tutor allowing delegates to return to the workplace and put to practice what they have learnt, until deemed competent within their organisations guidelines and protocols. A Certificate of Attendance will also be issued, valid for 3 years.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: 3
Participatory Hours: 3
- Define what is meant by the terms oxygen and nebuliser therapy
- List the equipment needed for service users to receive this treatment
- Discuss the possible conditions that service users may be experiencing to require this therapy
- Review the anatomy and physiology of the respiratory tract
- Describe the potential associated risks with oxygen and nebuliser therapy and how these risks can be managed safely
- List the ethical and legal responsibilities associated with oxygen and nebuliser therapy
- Apply the theoretical knowledge to practical simulated competencies
Looking to book Oxygen & Nebuliser Therapy training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.