Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This session will give the learners an overview of the requirement of Paediatric Assessment. It is suitable for Nurses and
Experienced Practice nurses involved in triage or minor ailment management. The course will cover history taking, physical examination, sepsis in children, red flags, NICE guidance management of common conditions, limits of competency and signposting.
Learners will complete a knowledge assessment at the end of the training to allow them to evidence their understanding and a certificate of attendance will be issued to support this assessment, and both can be used within a portfolio of CPD.
There will be no competence awarded for his course but candidates will be expected to be assessed in their workplace after the course.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Full Day
CPD Hours: 7
Participatory Hours: 5
- Develop and consolidate skills in paediatric history taking and systematic physical examination techniques
- Improved skills in assessment and management of undifferentiated childhood presentations
- Recognition of the sick child and prompt onward referral
- Awareness of current national guidelines
- Awareness of paediatric specific educational resources
Looking to book Paediatric Assessment training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.