Parkinson’s Disease Awareness
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
Learners who attend this half day session will develop the knowledge and understanding of Parkinson’s Disease, how it presents in patients and the signs and symptoms they may be experiencing throughout the illness. The course will also discuss, how it is best to offer care and support to these individuals and how to encourage their family members and loved ones to become involved in their care.
Learners will complete a knowledge assessment at the end of the course, to allow them to demonstrate their understanding of the learning materials, and allow them to evidence their knowledge around Parkinson’s Disease.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: 3
Participatory Hours: 3
- Define what is meant by the term Parkinson’s Disease
- Describe the diagnosis process of Parkinson’s
- Disease State how common Parkinson’s Disease is
- List the possible causes of Parkinson’s Disease
- Identify what signs and symptoms are of Parkinson’s Disease
- Discuss the potential associated problems with Parkinson’s Disease
- List the possible treatments for Parkinson’s Disease
- Summarise the care principles whilst supporting people who have Parkinson’s Disease
Looking to book Parkinson’s Disease Awareness training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.