Raising Concerns and Whistle Blowing
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This session will cover a highly emotive subject of raising concerns and whistle blowing. It will equip learners with the essential knowledge of generic principles of raising concerns, and how to do this in an appropriate manner. It will link with the company specific information and allow the learners to describe this, and identify steps that are in place to support themselves and their colleagues
There is no formal assessment as part of this course, although learners will be expected to participate in a variety of teaching and learning activities to enable them to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding on this subject. A certificate of attendance will be issued.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: 3
Participatory Hours: 3
- Describe the legislation and standards governing raising concerns at work
- Explain the importance of raising concerns in an appropriate manner
- Explain the difference between a grievance and a public interest disclosure
- Describe the role of the work and that of their manager with regard to raising concerns
- Discuss the measures that are in place within your workplace for raising concerns
- Identify additional support measures that may be required if someone raises a concern either with yourself or within your organisation
Looking to book Raising Concerns and Whistle Blowing training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.