Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This half day training session will equip all staff members with the essential knowledge and understanding of the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2015, and how it is applied within a health and social care setting. The learners will develop relevant practical knowledge of applying the law to their roles, and the reporting processes required for the appropriate accidents, diseases and dangerous occurrences.
A knowledge assessment will be completed by the learners to demonstrate their understanding of the information from this training session. A certificate of attendance will be issued also to all learners who complete this training.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: 3
Participatory Hours: 3
- Define what RIDDOR is and what does it relate to
- Describe the benefits of good health and safety
- List what must be reported under RIDDOR
- Discuss who should report RIDDOR occurrences?
- State what is required in a RIDDOR report, when it should be reported and the practicalities of RIDDOR reporting
- Discuss the importance of reporting and what can happen if RIDDOR occurrences are not reported
Looking to book RIDDOR training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.