Risk Assessment in Care
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
It is a legal requirement under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1992 that anyone who is required to undertake Risk Assessments are suitably trained to ensure that they have the knowledge, understanding and competency to carry out this task. This course will equip the learners with this required knowledge to safely and effectively identify risks and hazards, assess the severity and likelihood of risks, and then implement measures to reduce or eliminate the risk within their work place.
Learners will undergo continual assessment throughout this course, with the requirement to actively participate in group activities, discussions and completion of mock risk assessments as the training progresses. Learners will be issued with a certificate of attendance on completion of the course.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: 3
Participatory Hours: 3
- State the importance of Risk Assessments within Care
- Identify areas of care that need suitably risk assessing
- Demonstrate the ability to assess and calculate the severity of risk against the likelihood of occurrence
- List some potential control measures that could be implemented to minimise or eliminate risk within the care setting
- Conduct mock risk assessments with the necessary knowledge in relation to resident care needs/activities/environment/issues
- Assist employers in meeting legal requirements and promote improved standards of health and safety within the workplace and organisation
Looking to book Risk Assessment in Care training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.