Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This course will equip learners with the essential knowledge and skills that are necessary for identifying and responding appropriately to concerns about safeguarding adults at risk. During the course learners will discuss and develop their application of knowledge to practical based scenarios.
Learners who are attending this course will complete a knowledge assessment at the end, allowing them to evidence their understanding of this subject matter and include in their portfolio for continuing professional development.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: 3
Participatory Hours: 3
- Recognise an adult who may be vulnerable to being abused (an ‘adult at risk’)
- List what types of abuse are known
- Discuss how each type of abuse is recognised
- State how to report concerns about abuse using appropriate systems
- Explain what safeguarding is and the process it enables, and your role within this
- Show to manage a situation
- Demonstrate record keeping and documentation associated with safeguarding concerns
Looking to book Safeguarding Adults training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.