Suicide Awareness & Prevention
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
Suicide is a major public health concern, and it is growing! It is no longer confined to the clinical area of a hospital or GP practice but is creeping out into agencies within Society, leading other non-clinical professionals to be experiencing these distressing situations without the knowledge skills or capabilities to deal with it. This course has been designed to help gain an understanding of what the main risk factors are, who is most at risk, how they may present and how you may be able to better handle these distressing situations.
Delegates will be assessed continuously throughout the session by the Tutor in order to be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Full Day
CPD Hours: 7
Participatory Hours: 5
- Understand the need for further, more in-depth training to be delivered due to the growth of this behaviour
- Identify those who are at risk Identify risk factors
- Be able to potentially assist someone in securing more appropriate help
- Be aware of organisations that you may be able to signpost to
- To care for yourself and be aware of the impact of these daily demands in practice
- Assist in recognising what further training may be required
Looking to book Suicide Awareness & Prevention training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.