Supervision and Monitoring
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This course will allow learners to become effective supervisors, as well as developing the key skills and knowledge to introduce a Supervision and monitoring process within a workplace. Therefore enabling themselves and other colleagues to actively engage in the workplace processes and functions, allowing practice changes and improvements based on the supervisory discussions and reflections. It is ideally placed for people who are new to supervision and monitoring
There is a written assessment as part of this course, and learners will be expected to participate in all of the group activities, discussions and action planning sessions throughout the course.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: 3
Participatory Hours: 3
- Define Supervision and the supervisor
- List the outcomes of Health and Social Care Act
- Explain the different forms of supervision
- Outline the skills required for supervision
- Explain the principles of supervision
- Recognise positives and negatives of supervision
- Explain the CLEAR model of supervision
- Understand what recording is required
Looking to book Supervision and Monitoring training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.