The Role of the Care Worker
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This session will cover the essential knowledge required for any new care worker or established care worker commencing with an organisation in a new role. It will provide them with key information on roles, responsibilities and ways of working, although the principles will remain generic, and company specific information should be supplemented in this course.
certificate of learning will be issued for each delegate.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Full Day
CPD Hours: 7
Participatory Hours: 5
- Describe your duties and responsibilities as a care worker
- Discuss the expected standards and codes of conduct that care workers are required to work within
- Recognise the importance of the 6Cs in your role and practice
- Explain how your experiences, attitudes and beliefs can affect your practice and care delivery
- Explore how values can alter your practice and ability to practice effectively, whilst looking at the aims and objectives of the organisation
- List your rights and responsibilities at work, working within the laws of the country
- Summarise key ways of working that have been agreed with your organisation/line manager
- Report what actions are required for reporting errors, concerns and whistleblowing
Looking to book The Role of the Care Worker training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.