Vascular Disease Awareness
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
Vascular disease includes any condition that affects the circulatory system and presents a significant burden to the UK both in terms of health and economic costs. Delegates attending this course will achieve an awareness of the types and causes of vascular diseases and the measures that can be taken to reduce the risk of developing vascular disease. The learners will revisit the anatomy and physiology of the heart and the circulatory system, therefore providing clarify on difference in terms such as Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) and Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD)
Learners will complete a knowledge assessment at the end of the course allowing them to evidence the understanding of the course materials and for them to include in their portfolio for CPD and Revalidation.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: 3
Participatory Hours: 3
- Describe, in general terms, the different types of vascular diseases
- Recall the relevant anatomy and physiology of the heart and circulatory system
- Recognise different areas of the body likely to be affected by vascular diseases
- Identify and list a number of risk factors that contribute to the development of vascular diseases
- Develop a knowledge of the treatment strategies for vascular disease and the importance of health promotion
Looking to book Vascular Disease Awareness training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.