Enteral Feeding course In House
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This course is designed for delegates who directly involved in the care and support of individuals who receive enteral feeding through one of the available enteral tubes. This course covers the core principles of enteral feeding and tube care, as well as the procedures to use when delivering either a bolus feed or a continuous tube feeding.
This full day course will contain group activities, tutor led discussions and completion of knowledge tests and will be summative assessed by on-going assessment methods.
• Demonstrate an understanding of enteral feeding
• Understand the purpose of enteral feeding
• Recognise different types of enteral tubes
• Understand the indications and contra-indications of enteral feeding
• Understand the procedures for feeding and administering medications via enteral tubes
• Recognise complications with enteral tubes and report them
• Know how to care for maintain enteral feeding tubes
Book In House Course
Ashfield Services is known for our exceptional Open Course training sessions, which have helped train thousands of healthcare professionals all over the UK since 2014. Delivered by expert Tutors, these courses cover a range of subject areas, helping to improve the quality of care throughout the UK.Make Commercial Booking
Book Course Now
To book spaces on this course, please fill in your details in the below and continue through to our Secure Payment portal.
Fee: per person
Can’t see the course you’re looking for?
We specialise in developing bespoke training courses to meet our customers needs. Let us know what you require and a member of our team will contact you discuss further.Tell us your requirements