CITB Temporary Works Supervisor (TWSTC)
Ready to book this course? Want to speak to one of our training experts? Have a question?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
This one-day course is designed to help those on site who have responsibility for supervising temporary works and is accredited by the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB).
- Risk management of temporary works – safety and business related
- The importance of the ‘4Cs’ communications, co-operation, co-ordination and competency in managing temporary works as a Temporary Works Supervisor
- Legal duties
- The roles and responsibilities of the Temporary Works Supervisor
- The role of other temporary work process
- An understanding of the relevant aspects if BS 5975:2008+A1:2011.
Looking to book CITB Temporary Works Supervisor (TWSTC) training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.