Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This session will cover all theoretical aspects of Clinical Observations and then practical demonstrations of relevant practical skills. It will allow health care workers understand the importance of assessing residents who are experiencing changes in their physical health, and how to escalate their concerns following their assessment. Learners will be able to practice the clinical skills in a safe learning environment before undertaking them in clinical practice.
Learners will complete a knowledge assessment at the end of the day, they will also take part in practical demonstrations of the clinical observations and then complete a competency self-assessment and formal assessment back in the workplace.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Full Day
CPD Hours: 7
Participatory Hours: 5
- Name various physical changes that the resident may present
- Describe various senses that assist in identifying key changes to a resident’s health
- List what routine procedures need to be carried out with regards to a resident
- Explain the Health Care Worker’s responsibilities in observing and recoding these changes
- Recall the normal ranges of results
Looking to book Clinical Observations training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.