Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
People living with dementia are often also living without any real understanding of their condition from those who support and care for them. This half day course has been designed to help Delegates understand what Dementia is, how it impacts somebody’s ability to function and the difficulties a client may face. It explores how legislation impacts on how we deliver care and how we can be involved in helping a client live their life to the fullest, despite a diagnosis of Dementia.
Delegates will be assessed continuously throughout the session by the Tutor in order to be issued with a Certificate of Attendance. Delegates are expected to participate fully in their learning experience.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: 3
Participatory Hours: 3
- To gain an understanding of the function of the brain
- To be able to recognise the common signs and symptoms of Dementia
- To be able to identify common types of Dementia
- To be aware of the legislation surrounding caring for someone with Dementia
- To explore how we can support someone with Dementia
Looking to book Dementia Awareness training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.