Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
On completion of the course, learners will have a greater understanding of the impact drug misuse has on society and the implications of drug misuse within their own organisation. They will also be able to recognise and have an understanding of; Key Legislation, Packaging and associated paraphernalia, Physical signs and symptoms of drug misuse, User/Dealer patterns, Understand best practice when drugs/drug paraphernalia is found, Key elements of the law relating to Possession/Supply and allowing premises to be used.
There is no formal summative assessment for this course, however learners will be expected to engage in a range of dynamic learning activities to demonstrate their learning and understanding. There will be a knowledge assessment that will completed and used for the portfolios of evidence for each learner.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: 3
Participatory Hours: 3
- Recognise controlled drugs
- Recognition of associated drug paraphernalia
- Safe handling of drugs and paraphernalia
- User/Dealer habits
- The law with regards to the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971
- Best practice when drugs/drug paraphernalia are found
- Long/Short Term effects of drugs misuse
- Impact within your organisation of Substance Misuse
- Current trends and new drugs
Looking to book Drugs Awareness training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.