Non-Invasive Ventilator Awareness
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
On completion of this Half day ventilation awareness training delegates will be able to give a clear definition of ventilation. The course will enable learners to have a greater understanding of the respiratory system and be able to describe the various types of ventilation. Participants will also have discussed common complications and understand the required actions to take.
There is a written assessment involved with this course, and the tutor will use a range of learning activities and formative assessments to ensure understanding throughout the session
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: 3
Participatory Hours: 3
- Understand a Definition of ventilation
- Review the Anatomy & physiology of the respiratory system
- Discuss the indicators for ventilation
- Describe the different types of ventilation
- Examine Non invasive ventilation
- Discuss the complications of ventilation
- Understand how to troubleshooting problems in ventilation
- Describe the documentation required in ventilation
Looking to book Non-Invasive Ventilator Awareness training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.