Reflective Practice Workshop
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This session will allow learners to develop their knowledge and understanding of reflective practice, the principles of reflection and how to write reflectively about practice based situations or work related issues. By the end of the session learners, will be able to undertake their own reflective practice which will support their own development and assist with the requirements of revalidation if they are a Registered Nurse or Midwife.
There is no formal assessment as part of this course, although learners will be expected to take part in a number of individual and group exercises throughout the session. The tutor will assess the individuals on their level of participation and engagement within the group, and the completion of the exercises.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: 3
Participatory Hours: 3
- Define what is meant by reflection and reflective practice
- List various models of reflection
- Describe the benefits to practice when following a reflective process
- Discuss what reflective practice and reflective writing looks like
- Explain the steps of a reflective model and undertake a formal reflection
- Recognise key resources to support reflection and reflective practice
- Apply the principles of reflective practice to a scenario or work based situation and undertake a piece of reflective writing
Looking to book Reflective Practice Workshop training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.