Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This course is aimed towards employees who may have a responsibility to ensure that stress in the workplace is kept to a minimum. The workshop will address key definitions, Causes, Signs and symptoms of stress and how to manage stress in the workplace.
The course will also enable the participant to look at their own stress levels and formulate ways of decreasing stress levels.
A knowledge assessment test will be undertaken as part of this course to
allow learners to evidence their understanding of the course and of stress. A certificate of attendance will be awarded.
Number of Delegates: 15
Duration: Half Day
CPD Hours: 3
Participatory Hours: 3
- By the end of this session participants will
- Have completed a stress self-awareness questionnaire
- Understand the relevant policies and legislation relating to stress
- List the employers and employees’ responsibilities in regard to stress
- Be able to identify causes of stress in the workplace
- Recount the signs and symptoms of stress in themselves and others
- Understand ways in which stress can best be managed in the workplace
Looking to book Stress Awareness training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.