Travel Health Vaccines Refresher
Looking to make a commercial booking? Want to speak to one of our clinical training experts?
Call Ashfield Services today – 0800 012 6085
What’s covered on the day?
This study day is suitable for nurses requiring an annual immunisation update and currently doing travel health consultations. It aims to provide an update for childhood and other national campaign vaccinations and to cover
hot topics in travel health. Students should have previously completed a full day training programme for new
immunisers, and be experienced in giving basic travel health advice.
As this is a theoretical course there is no practical assessment of learning, however, a knowledge assessment will be carried out. The tutor will be actively monitoring and reviewing the learner’s contributions and understanding and the
learners will demonstrate this through the completed knowledge assessment during the course of the day
Number of Delegates: 12
Duration: Full Day
CPD Hours: 7
Participatory Hours: 5
- Recognise up to date advice on administering vaccinations in accordance with current recommendations
- Understand and be confident in recommending immunisation.
- Discuss current issues surrounding immunisation.
- Recognise any changes in the national immunisation schedule and provide information about the implementation of these changes.
- Gain an in-depth travel health knowledge, with particular reference to new information.
Looking to book Travel Health Vaccines Refresher training?
We can deliver this course anywhere in the UK onsite or at a location of your choice.
To help us give you a tailored experience for this course, tell us who you’re making this enquiry for.